PN Medical Affiliate Program
Participation in the Affiliate program is solely for this purpose: to promote PN Medical’s family of products for respiratory muscle training and health improvement by driving prospective customers to the PN Medical website (www.pnmedical.com) to purchase PN Medical products.
PN Medical Affiliate Program provides great benefits to Affiliates and their customers:
- Affiliate Responsibilities
It is understood that you will introduce the PN Medical products to your current and prospective customers and will comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to those that govern video, telemarketing, email marketing and anti-spam laws.
Either you or PN Medical may terminate the Affiliate relationship at any time with thirty (30) days advance notice. You are only eligible to earn Affiliate commission payments during your time as an approved Affiliate which is determined by having a valid Affiliate Agreement. PN Medical may change the program or service policies and operating procedures at any time with thirty (30) days advance notice.
- Affiliate Relationship
This Affiliate relationship is one of independent contractors. PN Medical will not be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising in connection with this program and our aggregate liability arising with respect to this program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you. PN Medical makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the program. In addition, PN Medical makes no representation that the operation of the PN Medical service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and PN Medical will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
PN Medical, Inc. is located at 3571 S. Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931. The Affiliate program is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida. All disputes will be resolved in the courts located in Orange County, Florida
- Revocation of Affiliate Status
Your Affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (Making non-FDA approved claims such as, “The Breather Fit will increase Vo2Max by 25%” or “The Breather will cure your COPD.”, or misleading hyperlinks)
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities; or advertising on Amazon.com, or advertising on Affiliate sites that are not PN Medical authorized
- Making sales in violation of the PN Medical MAP policy
- Making sales to third party resellers or Affiliates of PN Medical who have not been authorized by PN Medical to act as resellers
- Violation of intellectual property rights
- Violation of any material provision of this Agreement
- Collateral Materials & Marketing
Affiliate partners may use the PN Medical logo/graphics and text links on the company website, social media channel/s, and in emails. The site may also be advertised “offline” in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by PN Medical. PN Medical Ads, text language, wording, logo/graphics, fonts, approved colors and text links may not be changed or modified without prior approval from PN Medical.
Online marketing for The Breather Fit is permitted, consistent with the PN Medical MAP Policy.
- Affiliate Tracking
PN Medical will supply your company with a unique Coupon code that customers (viewers) can use to receive a discount on PN Medical products purchased through the PN Medical Order Now webpage.
When a web surfer clicks through your Affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your Affiliate username. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your Affiliate name. When this person decides to buy a product, the script will look for this cookie and/or try to match their IP address to identify the Affiliate who will be awarded the commission. Visitors sent through your Affiliate link may make a purchase later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and has not timed out (typically 30 days) and/or they are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database. You will not be entitled to a commission on any sale which is made other than through the foregoing internet process unless you have received written permission, in advance of the sale, from PN Medical.
- Terms of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement is twelve (12) months from the date of acceptance by Affiliate and PN Medical. This Agreement shall automatically renew on each anniversary date for a subsequent one-year term, unless it is terminated earlier in accordance with this Agreement. The terms of this Agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice will be to terminate your Affiliate account and to terminate this Agreement by giving written notice. Terminations of this Agreement must be made in writing. Your continued participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
PN Medical will not be liable for consequential, incidental, direct, indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to Affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of “intents of harm” to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Affiliate program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the Affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Commission Payments
Commission terms and payment may be found on Exhibit A to this agreement. Commission payments will be made on each applicable product purchased through the PN Medical Order Now webpage.
Commission payments are made on the first working day of the month for all purchases made in the month prior. A Commission Report relative to commissions you have earned can be provided to you upon written request and will be mailed or emailed to you within 10 business days following receipt of the written request.
By filling out this form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
Exhibit A: Breather Fit Affiliate Program
- Commission: Earn a $10 commission on every product sold
- Commissions are calculated by aggregating all sales that use the Affiliates’ unique Coupon Code for purchases made through the PN Medical website
- Customers get a 20% discount off SRP and free domestic shipping on PN Medical products
BRANDING – MARKETING THE BREATHER
- Marketing content for you to use, such as PN Medical logos, clinical articles and training videos and other collateral
- Being associated with the first patent medical device (“The Breather”) in the United States; the #1 best-selling respiratory muscle trainer with more than 38 years of clinical experience
- Tips, tricks, and tools from us on how to sell more of our product and generate more traffic for your site
POPULATIONS THE BREATHER CAN BE SOLD TO
- Your company will promote the use of PN Medical products in their practices and through infomercials and/or training videos on social media channels.
- Population Groups:
- Healthy: To improve exercise capacity, peak performance and endurance
- Healthy aging: To prevent respiratory muscle decline and maintain exercise capacity
- Respiratory: COPD; Asthma; Chronic lung disease; Sleep apnea; Overlap syndrome
- Cardiac: Congestive heart failure; Coronary artery disease; Hypertension
- Neuromuscular: Parkinson’s, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis
- Pre-and post-operative: Major thoracic and abdominal surgery; Cardiac surgery