Click button to register a deal >>
Deal Registration Policy
This policy helps avoid channel conflict between other resellers and with PN Medical direct sales for major deals (anything over 100 units). This program typically does not apply to retail, online, affiliate or normal day-to-day sales. It applies to major hospital chains, a government purchase, GPOs, etc. Some of these accounts may already be claimed (in which case you won’t be able to register the deal), while others may be house accounts (PN Medical has worked with some large accounts for decades).
This notifies the office that you are working a major deal so we can coordinate and work together as a team to help you close the business.
- Exclusive pricing advantage over competitors (we may be able to provide custom quotes)
- Assistance from sales and support to help close the deal
- Helps lock pricing during the deal registration period.
- Offered to Reseller Partners who are registered within the online partner portal with current and accurate information.
- Deal Registration is awarded on a first-come, first serve basis.
- The registration will remain valid for 60 days (and may be renewed).
How does it work?
- Deals with a potential of over 100 units should be registered after you have setup the first meeting to present the product (you can’t upload your prospect list and expect them to be registered).
- Register an account opportunity within this portal. This includes the name of the account, the potential sales opportunity and the expected close date.
- Submit information for approval. Once the information is submitted, the Affiliate & Affiliate & Partner Manager reviews the request and will typical respond within 24 – 48 hours.
- If rejected, the reason for rejection is noted. You can still work with the account as normal if you desire (we can’t tell the customer who to buy from), but you will not have the advantages of deal registration–which goes to the partner who registered the deal.
- If accepted, it means that the opportunity is strategic enough to merit assistance with selling, support, or financing (terms).
PN Medical benefits since we know which significant deals are coming down the pipeline—helping us plan and forecast. It also allows us to help you with your account (from helping you create a competitive bid, to helping you with any trials, pre-sale clinical support, etc.). Partners benefit with exclusive account support and assistance with closing the deal.
Rules of Engagement
- Eligibility – The Deal Registration Program is limited to authorized resellers to end customers.
- Opportunities are registered on a first come, first serve basis using the PN Medical online form within the Partner portal.
- Only one registration per opportunity will be accepted. Opportunities cannot be combined.
- Registered opportunities will typically be accepted or rejected within 24 – 48 hours.
- The opportunity registration is valid for 60 days. If the opportunity is still open, you can re-apply with the online form (specify that it is a renewal).
- Once an opportunity is registered and approved, a PN Medical sales representative may be assigned to assist the partner through the entire sales cycle to help increase the possibility of success. Similarly, PN Medical sales representative may bring a potential deal to partners and would expect to work together in the same way.
- Deal Loyalty. Once an opportunity is registered, to the extent possible, we will either win or lose the deal together as business partners. Our reseller partners agree to the same rule. If PN Medical brings an opportunity to a partner, the partner agrees to not introduce a competitive solution into the deal under any circumstances. If a partner chooses to bid a competitive product, PN Medical reserves the right to cancel the deal registration and support other resellers involved in the opportunity.
- Pricing. By registering an opportunity, PN Medical sales representatives agree to refrain from engaging the end-customer in pricing and/or business terms discussions whenever possible.The PN Medical rep can and should give advice and counsel, based on their competitive and industry knowledge, but all pricing discussions, quotes and other pricing-related material should be delivered to the customer by the reseller whenever possible.
- At the time the deal is registered the price is locked/protected so any potential price increase won’t affect a deal within the registration time period.
- PN Medical reserves the right to alter, delete, or modify the program and ongoing pricing at any time, at its sole discretion. It does not affect a deal already registered and still in progress (terms are locked at the time the deal registration is accepted).